Wednesday, September 1, 2010

E.P.C. Closing Ceremony

The last day of E.P.C. , there were 2 sessions , one for production Dep. And the other one for CSD :D. The closing ceremony was really great, the feedback from the attendants made every one of the team totally forget that he is very tired and need some sleep :D. actually the words make us really happy and satisfied with what we did for them ( el7mdulallah :) ) the funny part was the video which made by 2 of Arch. Dep. It was cool :D:D I like it very very much and the comments were funny :D. Actually there was some thing strange :D in the workshop of CSD the attendants like the department very much :D in spite of what we had told them, I met someone who told me that she wasn't want to be in CSD after the workshop she changed her mind :D . They were Insistent to solve the placement test, after solving it and handed it they were very happy because of the test it was cool for them ;) !! . Finally, I know I'm going to miss that days by getting up tomorrow and just remember that I don't have to woke up early any more :D. Thanks for every one I really enjoyed working with you and hope to do it next year ISA :).























5 comments:

  1. It's my honour again :)
    el7amdolelah :) we rabena yesam7ena 3aly 3amalnah fel talabah :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mohamed Adel : it's my honor :)
    Rabna ysm7na f3lan 3la elli 3mlnah fehom :D:D

    @ Ahmed Hamdy : Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice event .. i hope i could be there , but Great Job :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mohamed Ramzy Mahfouz : Thank you :)
    Next year ISA :)

    ReplyDelete